Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Life After Divorce Mediation: eLoveAgain


I am a family law mediator which means I work with couples at the beginning and the end of their most significant relationships. I work with engaged couples to prepare balanced prenuptial agreements (to minimize disagreements in the event of a divorce) and I work with couples who are divorcing but who do not want to waste time and money fighting in court.

Because of my work, I am always interested in finding new resources to help my clients regardless of the particular stage of their relationship they may be in. So, I was quite interested when a fabulous chiropractor colleague/friend, Dr. Laura Sheehan, referred me to eLoveAgain.

This site truly offers what it promises: "Your onestop relationship recovery guide and free e-counseling support source." The site offers events for singles, self-improvement and wellness, counseling resources, and a whole host of other goodies. Here is a short excerpt from their home page:

"You are entering a period of transition. Life constantly changes for everyone, everywhere at every moment. This site has been designed to assure you that you are not alone. Millions of people right now, at this very instant, are ending relationships and will soon begin new journeys.
We understand what it takes to trust again. It takes time, work, and a little help. We know that by connecting you to new services, ideas, and concepts you will broaden your world and ensure meaningful new experiences."


It is a truly unique site with great information and resources. Check it out!

No comments: